CIVIL & COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
NEA|LEX is very experienced is general civil and commercial litigation. We are frequently instructed by firms and sole practitioners to litigate civil and commercial disputes in the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal. We do a wide range of matters involving complex issues relating to corporate governance, shareholders’ dispute, land disputes and interpretation of contractual and other commercial documents.
- Devon Harris v E & R Hardware
- Ventrice Brown et al v Henry Marshall
- Norman McBean v Rainford Wade and Rupert Campbell
- Rainford Wade v Norman McBean (Court of Appeal)
- George Hutchinson v Everett O’Sullivan