EMPLOYMENT & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
We represent employers and employees in claims for wrongful dismissals and redundancy payments. We also represent them at conciliatory meetings at the Ministry of Labour and Social Security and the Industrial Disputes Tribunal in claims for unjustifiable dismissals. We also provide advice to employers regarding redundancies, reorganizations and reclassification exercises as well as their obligations under the various tax and labour laws.
- Devon Harris v E & R Hardware
- Ventrice Brown et al v Henry Marshall
- Norman McBean v Rainford Wade and Rupert Campbell
- Rainford Wade v Norman McBean (Court of Appeal)
- George Hutchinson v Everett O’Sullivan