We are very knowledgeable in the areas of corporate and individual insolvency. We have represented judgment creditors in insolvency proceedings against Jamaica’s largest state owned public transportation company which resulted in prompt liquidation of judgment debts.
We have experience in making applications for Receiving Orders against debtors and are competent to represent debtors who are insolvent or who face imminent insolvency in taking advantage of the protections afforded under insolvency laws which include proposals and scheme of arrangements.
- Devon Harris v E & R Hardware
- Ventrice Brown et al v Henry Marshall
- Norman McBean v Rainford Wade and Rupert Campbell
- Rainford Wade v Norman McBean (Court of Appeal)
- George Hutchinson v Everett O’Sullivan