We provide services such as registering trademarks as well as opposing the registration of trademarks. We are competent and equipped to handle litigation concerning breach of copyright and passing off and other intellectual property rights.
We also provide general advice to rights holders (including licencees) on how to exploit their artistic creations through use of exclusive and non-exclusive licences which we can prepare.
- Devon Harris v E & R Hardware
- Ventrice Brown et al v Henry Marshall
- Norman McBean v Rainford Wade and Rupert Campbell
- Rainford Wade v Norman McBean (Court of Appeal)
- George Hutchinson v Everett O’Sullivan